Hey everyone, welcome back to the Camland Podcast! You can find the information for everything we discuss on Camland Podcast: https://camlandpodcast.com/podcast-105/
– Grooby Launches Fan Platform TranzFanz
– ManyVids ‘Shades of Grey’ Contest Winners
– Utah Passes Bill Demanding ‘Warning Label’ On All Adult Content
– XBIZ 2020 Award Categories Announced, Pre-Noms Now Open
– iWantClips Announces New International Payment Methods
– ManyVids Wins Best Clip Site At Lalexpo Awards
– OnlyFans and Their Charitable Creators
– Ohio Considers Labeling Porn ‘Public Health Hazard’
– Cam4’s Cam-A-Thon (March 1st -April 30th 2020)
– Winners of the 2020 Lalexpo Awards
– First AVN Stars Mixer: 3/13/2020 In Chatsworth, CA (4 PM – 9 PM)
– ImLive / GamingAdult Hentai Look-Alike Party: Feb 28 – March 1st, 2020
– Visit-X Slot Machine: Feb 24 – March 6th, 2020 (Members, Win Free Prizes!)
– 2020 YNOT Cam Awards: July 22nd in Hollywood, CA
– ManyVids Having a Fitness Video Contest 2020
– 10 Budget Items to Improve Your Video and Photo Content
– Interactive Clip Site ModelClips Shuts Down – Clip sites come and go but it is not very often that they give their models and customers less than days notice that they will be shutting down.
– California Assembly Bill 2389: Another Bill Meant to F*ck Adult Entertainers – Assembly Bill 2389 was brought forward in California by Cristina Garcia, the bill would require any adult performer (cam models and clip producers included) to be licensed and meet a list of criteria in order to work in the adult industry.
– California Assembly Bill 1850: The AB5 Clean Up Bill – California assembly member Lorena Gonzalez introduced AB1850 as the “clean up” bill for California Assembly Bill 5, which would help adult performers distinguish themselves as independent contractors rather than employees due the to vague nature of AB5.
Site of the Week:
ModelClips / Flirt4Free – For shutting down ModelClips with limited notice to their models and customers!
Model Tip of the Week:
Don’t forget to file your taxes! Remember to save receipts for business related expenses as they can be used for tax write offs, if you’re unsure about your taxes it never hurts to reach out to a professional!