Sex is a vulnerable topic. It’s never easy asking your partner to have the “Sex Talk”. But it is critical!
Your partner cannot read your mind. The best way to experience what you want in the bedroom is to effectively communicate your desires and begin the never-ending sex talk. Yes, I say never-ending because this discussion is an ongoing conversation as your sexual interests change. Just like your favorite food may change, your sexual interests do as well!
I recommend having this sex talk at the right place and time, and avoiding this conversation during your sexy experiences.
Below are a few open-ended questions to help you start the conversation:
• What turns you on?
• What turns you off?
• Where on your body is your favorite place to be touched?
• Is there something you would like to try in bed?
• Where is your favorite place to have sex?
• What are your hard no’s?
• What kind of music do you enjoy listening to during sexy times?
• What is your favorite fantasy?
If you are experiencing any physical or emotional challenges in your sex life the medical doctors and myself can help you overcome these challenges and help you live your best sex life.
Call for a complimentary consultation to learn how we can help!